Adolphe Monet Reading in the Garden is a relaxing painting by Claude Monet that reminds you of a fine sunny morning in a park. With luscious green trees overlooking a wonderful landscape of nature, it’s a lovely addition to any room. The effects of the lighting and shadows make it a very realistic impressionist art that brings happy memories to everyone. You can see how he uses broken colors and rapid brushstrokes to achieve the beautiful structure and tones of the trees, leaves, flowers, and the man reading a newspaper, who was Adolphe Monet, the artist’s father.
WHY WE LOVE PAINT BY NUMBERS
- It's an amazing way to relax and to take your mind off of your daily stress.
- Create your own masterpiece to decorate your home.
- It's fun, easy, and makes for a wonderful gift!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- High-quality linen canvas rolled in a strong tube - wrinkle-free
- Size 16"x20" / 40x50cm
- Acrylic paint set - No need to mix the colors & more than enough paint to complete the painting.
- Set of 4 brushes - You can start painting straight from the box.
- Complete painting instructions - Perfect for beginners.